Rose water has been a beauty staple for centuries, and for good reason. Full of soothing anti-inflammatory properties, antioxidants and witch hazel to tighten pores, you can use your CILK Beauty ROSE EXTRACT to create an at home rose water toner. Use post-shower before your active serums, to set make-up or throughout the day to refresh and hydrate skin.
Our tip: keep in the fridge for an added cooling sensation when used.
- 2 cups filtered water
- 15-20 drops CILK Beauty ROSE EXTTRACT
- 2-3 tablespoons witch hazel
- Glass spray bottle or a clean, disinfected spray bottle of choice
- Add all ingredients to your spray bottle and shake well.
- Store in a cool, dark place out of direct sunlight for up to 1 month.