Feeling run down? Here is a dish that delivers an abundance of nutrition in a comforting warm bowl of spicy broth and vegetables. Full of anti-inflammatory herbs and spices like tumeric, garlic and ginger and loaded with gut-healing DAILY RADIANCE Collagen broth, this one pot wonder is the first on the list when you feel a cold coming on. You can thank us later.
GF : DF : SF : Paleo
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 white onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3.5 cups raw chopped veggies. We used:
- 1 eggplant, diced into 1cm cubes
- 1/2 cup broccoli, roughly chopped
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 2 zucchinis, diced into 1cm cubes
- 1 cup baby spinach or kale
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons tumeric powder
- 2 packets miso
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1.5 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 10 teaspoons CILK Beauty Daily Radiance Collagen Powder
- 1 cup organic coconut milk
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander
- 1/2 lime, to serve
1. Heat a large saucepan on high, adding coconut oil, onion and garlic, stir until golden brown. Add curry powder and ginger, stirring for around a minute until fragrant.
2. Add eggplant, broccoli, cabbage and zucchini and cook until soft.
3. Add turmeric, miso and stock and bring to a simmer. Turn heat down to medium and cook until vegetables are soft. Stir through coconut milk and Daily Radiance Collagen Powder.
4. Serve with your choice of jasmine rice, quinoa or cauliflower rice. Add chopped coriander and a squeeze of lime to serve.