A true crowd pleaser: our oven roasted salmon is nutrient dense and easy to make. Salmon is rich in skin- loving fatty acids, protein and micronutrients, whilst greens pack a vitamin punch. For feeding bigger appetites, we recommend adding potatoes or steamed rice.
- 2 fillets of wild salmon, skin on
- 2 cups of Brussel sprouts, roughly chopped into thirds
- 1-2 bunches of asparagus, 1cm end of stalks removed
- 1 lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Pre- heat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Whilst your oven is heating, prep a large baking tray with baking paper. Assemble salmon, skin side up, asparagus stalks (whole) and chopped Brussel sprouts onto your tray.
3. Spread miso evenly across the skin of the salmon portions. Drizzle all ingredients on the tray with olive oil, lemon and salt and pepper. Finely grate garlic over the Brussel sprouts and asparagus and massage oil, salt and pepper, garlic and lemon into the Brussel sprouts and asparagus well.
4. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until vegetables are golden and salmon is cooked to desired consistency. Serve immediately.